TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term Devenick Dairy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bishopston Cottage, Banchory Devenick, Portlethen AB21 4RS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws Scotland.
· We take no responsibility for produce that is broken in transit, all our products are well packed before delivery to ensure best possible condition on their arrival to customers, and breakage or damage is as a result of poor handling by transit companies.
· We take no responsibility for the quality of produce sold through this website which are NOT made by The Devenick Dairy, please contact the producer of the specific goods if you have any complaints.
– Our local delivery service is not on a next day offer as our van mainly runs around Aberdeenshire on Thur – Fri each week. Please contact us for more info (see our Christmas delivery dates in delivery information)
– Our local delivery service may not be able to deliver to every local on the dates specified during busy seasonal periods but dates are a basic guide line for most delivery areas, please seek advice for more info.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update our website and these terms and conditions from time to time, and may change the content at any time. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.